Monday, February 16, 2009

It's been a while

Boy...where has the time gone??? Sorry for my lack of posting lately, I have been so busy with "stuff." It seems like as soon as you think you will get caught up, you realize you aren't! lol!!! I had my three clubs last week....what fun times! I really do look forward to meeting with the stamper's clubs...we have so much fun!

I am going to show you a sympathy card I needed a few weeks ago and just didn't get posted until now. It is so hard to sit down to design a sympathy card, I think. I wanted a rather simple design but not too simple, you know?


I absolutely love the color combination of baja breeze with not quite navy....I mean....I love it!
See the sentiment panel??? I punched the edges with the curly label punch....sweet, huh?

What do you think?

Here is another angle:
Oh yeah? Remember I said I was going to try to do more with my insides? Check this out....


recipe:
stamps: close as a memory, kindred spirits
card stock: not quite navy, baja breeze, whisper white, urban garden
ink: baja breeze, not quite navy, versamark
accessories: heat tool, clear embossing powder, brayer, baja breeze striped grosgrain ribbon, curly label punch, crop a dile, stampin' diemnsionals

No comments: