Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Rockin' Daisies!!!!!

HI everyone!!

Here is a card I made over the weekend for a design team call of "the" Lauren Meader. She is amazingly talented and she is looking for a design team to do her weekly challenges. She gave three sketches, and rockin' daisies came to my mind right away with the circle in the middle!! There is barely any stamping on this card....one sentiment to be exact...but it sure does show my love for dimension!

What do you think? I absolutely love the rockibility designer series paper! And the new brads??? What is not to love? And that daisy die......I can't seem to get enough of it! The sentiment is from on your birthday.

here is a shot of the rockin' daisy:


Oh yeah.....I did the inside too...sorry the picture is blurry. For some reason I couldn't get a focused picture of the inside. ARGH!!!!

I didn't put a sentiment inside....because we could celebrate a number of things. When I put this card to use, I will appropriately stamp the inside.

This is a very "clean lined" card....not really my usual style, but I am trying to make my projects diverse...I don't want them all to start looking alike.

Do you like it? I really do....for a "clean lined"card. :)

No comments: