Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Celebrating my Mojo

HI Stampers!!

Oh, how I needed to stamp this card today.  My little one starting showing her usual sick symptoms this weekend along with a cough that sounded deep.  Yesterday, she woke up with all of that and a runny nose...so I thoguht to myself....well, we are adding, not losing, symptoms....we better get to the pediatrician today.  So.....she was diagnosed with croup.  Hmmm....that seems like a standard diagnosis with little ones that aren't flemghy, in my opinion.  So, maybe she has croup, maybe not but I am doing the medicine regimine anyway.  Long story short, things got worse this morning involving red popcicles and medicine on a too empty stomch.....so when we got things together this afternoon, she wanted to do crafts in my room....so we headed up there!  YAY!!!!!

So I pulled out the mojo monday sketch and got busy!  I have a huge list of things that need stamped or created so it was justified, right????  lol!!  Here is what I came up with today:

I absolutely love the Vintage Vogue stamp set in the occassions mini!!!! Every image is gorgeous!  Now, I know this card isn't mailable....but there are always instances to hand deliver a card, always.  :)

See that flower up close????  It is simply gorgeous!  (humble, uh?)

I also stamped up the inside:

stamps: vintage vogue, they say it's your birthday
card stock: kraft, very vanilla, bordering blue, bella bleu, chocolate chip
ink: sahara sand, bordering blue, chocolate chip, creamy caramel
accessories: 5/8th inch chocolate chip grosgrain, tool kit, scallop circle punch, vintage brad, scallop edge punch, stampin dimensionals

leave me some love.....i sure could use it :)  lol!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your flower is absolutely gorgeous! Would you mind sharing your method? I've seen alot of them out here, but yours looks great!TFS!!

scrappingnana said...

Yes, your flower is gorgeous. I love making those. Your card is beautiful also. The Vintage Vogues stamp set is my favorite also. I love all the images. TFS

Unknown said...

Totally gorgeous card!

Ann said...

Hi Regina,

Hope your daughter is feeling better each day. I just found you today on the remARKable blog that I belong to, I'm on the last level being #5.

Love the flower, did you create it?
Thanks for sharing & sending a little love your way to make your day! :)

Stampin' Smiles from Ear to Ear,
Ann :)