Tuesday, June 14, 2011

You Say Goodbye.....

......and I'll say hello.   Hello.  Hello.  
I don't know why you say good bye and I say hello.

Ok - I will stop there.  Of course I can't imagine that you aren't ALL Beatle fans.......

Wondering where I am going with this - aren't you???  I know I would be wondering if I weren't on this end?  lol!

WELL........I needed a baby card to welcome a special little girl (congrats Jennifer!) into this world and I pulled out a retiring favorite of mine - Animal Stories.  Get - good bye - hello????  retiring - baby????  get it???  hehe.......


Wanna see what I made?  If you know me and it is a brand new little baby girl - it is going to be pink, right?  All pink - all the time.



I started with a crumb cake card base...yummo......  I then stamped the animals from animal story in pink pirouette, pretty in pink and regal rose onto whisper white card stock and then matted them with their corresponding colors of card stock.  Before adhering them down I tied a knot of wide striped grosgrain ribbon around it - this ribbon makes such a statement!

I then stamped a couple of tiny tags before punching them and adhering them to the ribbon with a piece of  white baker's twine.  simple baby love.



I used some new sneak peek items for the new grandma.......but that will have to wait for another day ;)


No comments: