Monday, September 26, 2011

OH BOY -

it has been soooo long since I have posted anything......sorry about that!  I have been trying to get soem scrapping caught up - so I figured I would share some of that with you........as I mave warned you a long time ago - it is no holds barred for my scrappin - I have enough supplies to open a store (no joke....really ;)   )  so I use whatever strikes my fancy....but I wanted to provide you with soem eye candy, none the less.  I hope these ideas inspire you somehow -


We are getting ready for another Homecoming Parade at SRU, so I though it was about time to get last year's parade scrapped ;)  I LOVE the retired dsp pack, Night and Day......so sad it retired - but guess what?!?!??!???  It is available as an MDS download, so you will have a lifetime supply of it - just print out what you need.......how easy is that?  I paired that with basic black and garden green for a 2 page spread.....wanna see?



My daughter and two of her friends marched in the parade out in front of the University cheerleaders - super sweet!!!  Here are the single pages:






So tell me - what do you think? 

No comments: