Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Basic Rocks!

Hi all! Here is my card for today's color challenge: to use river rock, basic black and whisper white. I did pull out a retired stamp set, Garden Silhouettes. But there is plenty new also! :)


I have to keep this very short today....I have a half a hundred things to do today!


The entire panel is mounted up on Stampin' Dimensionals.

recipe:
stamps: holidays and wishes, garden silhouettes (retired)
card stock: basic black, whisper white, river rock, ginger blossom dsp
ink: basic black
accessories: slit punch, tag corner punch, 1/4 inch black grosgrain ribbon, mat pack and piercer, black brads, stampin dimensionals.

2 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Wonderful card, Regina. I love how your stamps look on the patterned paper. Thanks for your inspiration!

Rochelle W said...

Very pretty. I love the scallops.