Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Cha....Cha....Cha....Chan-ges......

Hi Stampers!!!

WOWZERS......Do I have an announcement for you!!!

Yesterday Stampin' Up unveiled the Brand New Color Collections!!!!  Starting July 1st, with the new Idea Book and Catalog, our colors will be grouped into "Collections" rather than "families."  Stampin' Up! has also decided to return some classic past In Colors!!!!  I can't contain my excitement over this!!!!  Holy excitement Batman!!!!  Let me show you the new color collection chart.

Did you see the five BRAND NEW colors?
Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobler, and Marina Mist.
Also....Crumb Cake is now the new Kraft!!!  Oh gosh....I can't stand it, I am so excited!!!!!

There will also be options to purchase all of the new colors and returning in colors in stampin' write markers, pastels, and water color crayons!!  How much better can it get!  Stampin' Up! has answered the demonstartor wishes in full force!!!

Now, for the chart of colors that will no longer be available after June 30th:

Some of these colors I will be sad to see go....but I am sooooo ready for a fresh new pallet of color to create with - I already don't miss them.

ALSO......There was some announcement concerning In colors!
Starting July 1st, there will be 5 new In Colors and they will stay around for 2 YEARS!!!!!  Every year, there will be 5 more In Colors introduced and they will have a life of 2 Years!!! 

No comments: