Monday, April 5, 2010

Flight of the Sweet Pea!

Good morning stampers!!  What a beautiful weekend we had for Easter!  I have another display card that I had sent in for the DIVA display using sweet pea felt flowers.  This idea just came to me while sitting at ly desk staring at a pile of felt pieces....two leaves were kaying there together point to point and a cocoon had hatched!

Well????  lol!

The card baseis rich razzleberry.  The designer series paper is raspberry lemonade.....yummm......  The main image panel is whisper white that I sponged with bashful blue ot make sky.  The sentiment is from flight of the buterfly.  I glued two leaves end to end with tombo mono multi and then punched a word window in chocolate chip.  I cut it in half and put a 5/16th inch brad for the head and drew in antennas with a stampin write marker.  That panel is matted with old olive.  the whole thign was set off with a knot of rich razzleberry polka dot ribbon.

I have to say....I think this is cute.  Can I say that???lol!!

No comments: