Monday, November 22, 2010

ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA

Today starts another UNBELIEVABLE sale from Stampin' Up!.

click here to view the PDF file

All orders over $150 receive free shipping!!!!! 

**If you live local and would like to save on shipping (if you aren't ordering over $150 yourself) - email me today with your order - I will be placing my order this evening around 7:00pm eastern time.

There are two different ways you can place your order:

1. You can click on the "SHOP NOW" button on my Demonstrator Business Website to place your order
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/reginacornelius/

2. Call or email me directly, I would be more than happy to submit your order for you.  If you are spending more than $150, you will receive free shipping.  If you aren't I will try to combine orders to get you that benefit.  regcorn@zoominternet.net



** scroll down to see information about becoming a demonstrator for ONLY $87.50!!!!

No comments: