Thursday, April 7, 2011

A whole new world......

hi all! 

At the beginning of the school year - my daughter embarked on a whole new world to her - all day kindergarten.  It was new to both of us.......  I decided that I was going to scrap her an album of her school pictures - one page - one year.  That is not easy for me....I am a two page layout girl most of the time....but I am doing better at doing one pagers.  :)

Now....remember way back when when I first started putting scrapbooking on my blog?????  Well - you probably don't ;)   But I did say that I use all types of supplies for my scrapbooks.....I have tons of it here - so I might as well use it.  I don't buy near as much contraband anymore though.  Stampin' Up! has really upped their game in that department - so there is no need to buy lots elsewhere.  Anyway - here is her kindergarten page:

Phew!  One scrapbook I am caught up with!  LOL!!!  Actually that isn't even true.......I still have to finish the title page and do something with the scrapbook cover.  I guess I am not even close to being caught up......{{sigh}}

The owl and branch are retired stampin up chipboard.  I covered the owl with stamped card stock and the leaves with a scrap of designer series paper from garden gala.  Did you see the branches????  I took the chocolate chip craft ink spot and rubbed it over the branch - making sure to leave some areas uninked.

The stamps are from a company that went out of business about a year ago....too bad, they are cute images.

Well - go scrap :)

No comments: