Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I'm here for you .....

if you also need the courage to cut into your new packages of specialty designer series paper. I have been caressing my package of parisian breeze specialty paper since I bought it...at the release of this catalog! lol! Those of you who have these packages know exactly what I mean...they are G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S. !!!

Anyway...I finally had the courage to cut mine today....now I have to order a new package....untouched! lol!

I love this stamp set, Friends 24-7. The bird is beautiful and the flower branch is so pretty...and the damask stamp...well...what would I need to say about that??? It speaks for itself.

My card base is baja breeze. The background panel is close to cocoa that I stamped with the damask stamp and then embossed it through my big shot with the stampin' up exclusive texturz plates. yummy!!! I then matted that with a thin layer of chocolate chip. It is hard to capture that texture in a picture...here is a closer look at that...can you see it?

See that beautiful parisian breeze specialty paper?? oooo....gorgeous!!! The horizontal panels were also matted with chocolate chip and then I placed two of the smallest chocolate chip corduroy buttons on one end. My bird panel was stamped once on the main panel and then again on a scrap of white confetti. I stamped it in chocolate chip ink and then carefully colored it in with a blender pen and reinkers, I wanted some of the ink to bleed so there was no need to worry about waterproof ink. I sut out my second bird and mounted him up on stampin' dimensionals. My sentiment was also stamped on confetti white and punched out with my 1 1/4 circle punch and then matted with a 1 3/8 inch circle punch of chocolate chip.

I am really trying my best to support the postal service with all of the layers and dimension lately. Lets' count them up....this card has 17 layers with inside and outside....not to mention the dimensionals and corduroy buttons :):):) Here is a shot of the dimension:
I did stamp the inside as well today. This is the flower branch from friends 24-7.

What do you think? I would love know :)

No comments: