Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A sweet little gift

Hi Stampers!!!

I have soooo much new stuff to play with but I don't think I will get a chance today to play... :(

So, I will show you a little gift bag that I made a couple of weeks ago.
I bought these little brown lunch bag type bags at Target a while ago to make gift bags with my top note die. They are small and very smooth. You can find them in the gift bag section - definitely not an actual lunch bag!

I first stamped the "celebrate" from celebrate everything in versamark ink and embossed it with white embossing powder. I them stamped the "time to" in chocolate chip with my stamp a ma jig. On scraps of whisper white, I stamped the cup cake bottom, top and the little heart from big bold birthday and cut them out. I adhered them to the gift bag, mounting the heart on stampin dimensionals. I then folded down the top and punched two holes with my crop a dile to tie the ribbon through.

Isn't it sweet? For pennies I was able to make my own gift bag - you sure won't spend that little on a gift bag in the stores!

No comments: