Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Numerology???

Hi Stampers!
I have a super fun card to share with you today. My cousin's little guy turned 5 and I was inspired by a card on someone's blog...but can't find it again. They had used patterened paper for as lot of it, I think...I wanted to use all stamps :)


What do you think?

The card base is night of navy. The background piece is real red. I stamped big deal numbers all over it with versamark ink and embossed them with white embossing powder. The horizontal black strip across the front on the original card was a black dymo label. I made mine by cutting a strip of basic black card stock and stamping the numbers from calendar alphabet and numbers with versamark and embossing with white embossing powder.

Ok...now real fun begins! I took my happy, happy birthday jumbo wheel and inked it up with stampin write markers. I won't lie...it was tedius...but I loved the results. I stamped it out onto whisper white and punched it out with the 1 3/4 inch circle punch. I adhered it down with stampin dimensionals. I took the 5 stamp from big deal numbers and stamped it with garden green ink before cutting it out and adhering it down with stampin dimensionals. Next I took the row of party hats stamp from party hearty and inked up a hat with stampin write markers. It is adhered with stampin dimensionals also....are you surprised??? lol!

Now you know I did the inside too.....hehehe!

What do you think? I really liked this card.....I hope you do too! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This card is great fun - hope the birthday child appreciated it!