Thursday, June 18, 2009

I am falling in love......

....with the new in colors. I will so much miss the ones this year...I love each and every one of them also!!! Here is what is coming up on July 1st:


As a demonstrator, we are able to preorder a handful of stamp sets and accessories out of the upcoming catalog. If you are interested in being a demonstrator, I would love for you to be part of my team...be sure to contact me ( regcorn@zoominternet.net )

I ordered almost everything we were able to order....hehehehehe!!! I set I was immediately drawn to was autumn days. I got to play with it a little bit today! whooohoooo!!!!


The card base is really rust, it is stamped with a small maple leaf stamp that is part of autumn days. Every stamp of the card is from autumn days except the sentiment. The brown panel is a new in color - soft suede....love it!!! The yellowish panel is crushed curry. I embossed the wheat in clear embossing powder and then sponged all over it with crushed curry and soft suede on the edges. Both of those panels are distressed with the tool kit.

Oh, did you happen to see the sentiment? It is from teeny tiny wishes...a new, large set of sentiments that are all in a small font - punch friendly - LOVE THAT!!!!! Oh a new punch???? Oh yes.....that is the new modern label punch. I accented it with a few vintage brads.


The pheasant was inked with a combination of ink pad and stampin write markers. I will "own" this pheasant with more practice....I don't quite "own" it yet, in my opinion...but I will, soon! I want him to look realistic.....i will get there. :)

Anyway, check out the dimension that the distressing and dimensionals give.
What do you think? It is my first stab at this new set....I hope I did it justice :o)



No comments: