Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wealthy Raspberry!??!?!?!?

No......Rich Razzleberry!! What a beautiful color - the new rich razzleberry - and what is sad is I couldn't get a true to life photo of it today to save my life!!! in my opinion, it is the prettiest shade of purple Stampin' Up has to offer. It truly is a beauty!

I was able to sneak in a card this morning before the puppy and my little one got the best of me! lol!!!

Well...now my little one is hanging on my arm like she is about to fall into a crater...so I have to keep this short, but sweet :)

Card base is rich razzleberry - the beautiful polka dot ribbon is also rich razzleberry - LOVE THAT!!!! The designer series paper is from razzleberry lemonade, and believe me.....you will want to drink up every inch of this paper pack - it is G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S!!!! The top panel was stamped with the razzle dazzle flower swirl in crushed curry. I then stamped the flower from razzle dazzle in rich razzleberry. Then it was topped off with a stamped off sanded background, also in crushed curry. I then sponged the edges with crushed curry.

The sentiment panel was stamped with the same flower swirl that had been stamped off twice before stamping. The sentiment, from on your birthday, was aligned with my stamp a ma jig in rich razzleberry.

See the little flower detail???



It s a boho flower from the boho blossom punch, a button from button latte all held together with a medium sized rhinestone brad from the ice rhinestone brad collection. The entire sentiment panel was adhered with stampin' dimensionals.



what do you think?

No comments: