Monday, October 5, 2009

Flutter up the Cottage Wall

Yeah.....you heard me right...lol!

I made this scrapbook page last week - when I should have been cleaning ;) Keep it our little secret and no one gets hurt!

I vowed to myself that I wasn't going to get so behind on my daughter's scrapbook this year if it meant that I would scrapbook out of chronological order.....gasp!!! Well....I can not bring myself to scrap dates here and there.....so here I am still showing you Easter stuff for scrapbooking....please forgive me!! {please}

Here is the two page spread:

The designer series is from Cottage Wall. The butterflies are cut with my big shot and the exclusive butterfly die from Stampin' Up!.

Here is the left page:



A few little details about this side....The title was stamped with my jumble alphabet in pale plum. "The Big" was stamped with the calendar alphabet and number set in certainly celery. The subtitle "Good Times" is from fundamental phrases and I stamped it repeatedly with my stamp a ma jig in rich razzleberry. I put little circles in between the phrases with my old olive stampin' write marker.






Also, I wanted to do a little ribbon detail around the photo mat of the vertical picture. I wrapped the rich razzleberry polka dot grosgrain ribbon around it and instead of knotting it I secured it with a pewter build a brad. See that little butterfly??? That was punched out of the designer series paper as well - it pays to save scraps :) I adhered that with a mini glue dot and then put the clear bubble sticker over it. Cute as pie, huh?








Here is the right hand side page:



Boy oh boy....I'm glad to have another page done! :)



I would love for you to leave me a comment telling me what you think.

No comments: