Tuesday, December 1, 2009

All that glitters is....ME!

Hi Stampers!

I think I am covered in glitter from making this card.....oh, sweet glitter......
I started today with a color challenge...Very vanilla, basic black and soft suede. Yummo!!!
I am not sure why....but I really wanted to use the level one hostess set, Of the Earth, today. So, I did. Wanna see??

The card base is very vanilla. The designer series paper is Night and Day that I sponged with soft suede. See the glitter stripe along the designer series paper??? I ran a strip of sticky strip down and poured the gold glitter over it. Isn't that pretty???? I also used a two way glue pen and edged the mats for the bird images in gold glitter.

This card isn't my usual "style" per say....but I was really in the mood to do something different.

How did I do?

1 comment:

Sharon Steinwand said...

Some novel stuff! Your glitter edges are so even- I'm not always good at that! Nice card!