Tuesday, December 29, 2009

REALLY?!?!?!?!??

I mean.......REALLY?!?!??!??!?!
You know.....there are days that I just can't catch a break. And this seems to be one of them......



The dog - who has officially entered toddler hood yesterday, when he turned 1 - has been tormenting my little one all morning. And she can't just walk away - she has to stand in one spot and scream like he has her right arm severed in his mouth when he is really just jumping around and nipping at her feet. So....finally he stopped and I figured he had finally found one of his 2,000 bones he has scattered all over the place and found a nice quiet place to chew on it. SOUNDS NICE, right?!??!?! WRONG!!!!






I walk into the dining room and find this -


Well, not this exactly, he has toilet paper hanging out of his mouth when I found him but spit it out for his big camera photo shoot! My dining room is something like 16x18 and it was covered, I mean covered, with toilet paper!!! I can't believe it all came from one roll......it doesn't seem to last that long hanging on a bathroom wall.......
Oh Calgon......when will you take me away???

How can all of this occur in between dressing and undressing Barbi and Ken???? Which I am now the new Mattel stylist for Barbi..........right down to the perfect accessories. :o)

I do have some stampin related things to show you - I need to photograph them and get them posted later today or tomorrow - pinky swear ;)

And then you will have to come back Thursday-Saturday for the RemARKable Love tour......

2 comments:

maurita said...

hahaha funny! my cat did that once while we were away with 8 rolls.... it was everywhere and deep!! your doggy is cute - you must have a fun house! or is it funhouse?!! love your blog! maurita

Toni Lyons said...

LOL! I know it is not funny to you but know that you made my day and if I can end my day with a laugh and a smile that you caused, you are a success! T