Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A Happy Moment

HI Stampers!!

Sale a Bration is over tomorrow......booohoooo!!!!!!  I wanted to share with you a card I made to submit to the DIVA display group, my product to use was the Sweat Pea Felt Flowers.  You know how I love those flowers :)


The card base is very vanilla.  The designer series paper is from Sending Love Specialty Paper in the Occasions Mini.  I love the sparkle of that paper!!!!  My tag was cut from the matchbox die and the big shot.  I stamped the tag using the Matchbox Messages.  The sweet pea flower is actually adhered on backwards so the entire flower was pink.  I accented it with a 5/16th inch brad.  The cake is from Happy Moments, a FREE set from Sale a Bration!!!!  I colored it in with my stampin write markers and accented the flowers with a two way glue pen and dazzling diamonds.  It is hard to see that in the picture...but trust me, it is there ;)

Have a wonderful day!!

No comments: