Friday, May 7, 2010

And Two become.......

THREE!!!!!!

After I leave the wedding with my gift in hand......I find out my happy couple have decided to have a baby!!  They are expecting a girl!!!!  So, what is a girl to do?????

Make this!

Did you know that you can still order tiny tags and the tag punch from the last mini catalog????  You can!

And check out these babies!!!!  - pun intended ;)

This is a bitty button from the Summer Mini!!  how awesome are these????
I stamped the flower with itty bitty bits and then punched it out with the coordinatingitty bitty shapes punch and adhered it to a bitty button!!!!!  Oh my......these are sooooo exciting!

And did you notice the square lattice embossing???  I accented it with pale plum ink rubbed on with a stampin' sponge.
card stock: whisper white, old olive, certainly celery, pale plum, perfect plum, commatge wall ds
ink: pale plum, whisper white, old olive, perfect plum
stamps: nursery neccessities, tiny tags, itty bitty bits
accessories: big shot, timeless type alphabet, scallop square punch, 1 1/4 square punch, white taffeta ribbon, itty bitty punches,  jewelry tag punch, stampin dimensionals, square lattice embossing folder

make sure to head on to the rest os the tour!!!

Happy Stampin'!




6 comments:

Denise said...

Great card. Love the colors and embellishments. Those little buttons are so darn cute.

Sue said...

Love your card and all the little details!

Alicia said...

Super adorable card!

Becky Jensen said...

Lovely card! Thanks for sharing!

Brenda said...

Great card, loved it. Hmmmm, I'll probably be CASEing it soon. Thanks for sharing.

Carey said...

I looked at all three days of the tour very quickly so I could get around to everything. Now I am going slowly and really enjoying it. I love everything you did and appreciate all the time you took to make these for us.

Carey Rogers
aka Roscoe's mommy