Monday, May 3, 2010

National Scrapbooking Month

Hi Stampers!!
Did you know that May is National Scrapbooking Month????  Isn't it awesome to have anentire month dedicated to one of our favorite papercrafts???  wow!!!

But, in true "Regina" fashion......I don't know what I was thinking!!!!  I made this page last month and decided to save it for NSM - not taking into consideration that the products I used weren't going to be available this month.......ARGH!!!!!  But, I want to share them with you anyway.....you can still use the ideas I have here and apply them to the new Summer Mini products.

There is nothing like a slab of concrete and a box of sidewalk chalk at a campground to keep little girls busy!
The designer series paper is Sweat Pea - retired.  The white die cut under the title is Hugs - also retired from the Occassions Mini.  The ribbon is regal rose 5/8th inch grosgrain.  The title was die cut with my big shot and the Timeless Type alphabet set, cut in pumpkin pie.  The butterfly cut outs are actually cut from a sheet of paper in the sweat pea pack....but you could easily stamp the brand new single stamp, on page 31 in the Summer Mini, onto card stock and color it in with stampin' write markers.  As a matter of fact, I used that stamp on the background page for soem accent stamping.

Here is a closer look at the title letters:

If you take your white gel pen and accent the die cut letters - it gives them a whole new dimension!
The Good Times sentiment is from Celebrate Everything.

I did mount those butterflies up onto stampin' dimensionals.....you know I couldn't help that!!

Well.....what do you think?

No comments: