Thursday, June 24, 2010

1 week left for an UNBELIEVABLE deal!

Hey all!

I didn't fall off the face of the earth....might have felt better if I did!  Sorry I haven't posted in a while....I have been down and out with some kind of cold sickness this week.  But, I feel better today other than the lingering sore throat to the extreme!  what is up with that?!?!??!

Anyway - there is only one week left to take advantage of the AWESOME Stampin' Up!  starter kit deal!
Here is what is included - minus the amazing amount of business supplies.

The items in this kit are substitutable for something of the equal or less value.  How is that for diversity??  Stampin' Up! really knows how to take care of us!  This is over $124 value in stamping supplies for only $99!!!  The business supplies are a bonus :)

CONTACT ME right away to get your starter kit on the way.

No comments: