Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I'm back........

I hope you missed me as much I missed all of you!  I can't believe how long it has been since I blogged any eye candy for you!!  I am so sorry.....  The month of May was very busy for our family - my little one was busy with her end of preschool activities, dance lessons and soccer two nights a week.....put that on top of us getting ready for an 8 day vacation in Walt Disney World and the usual day to day life around here....needless to say, I didn't get very much creative time....booohooo!!!

Well....the perfect excuse to get into my groove last night was a thany you card for our travel aent.  She did our online check ins for our flight when we were away since we would not have internet access at that time.  I really appreciated her doing that fo rus on top of all the help she was to us before we left with questions and requests. ( I am a pretty thorough traveler...lol!)  So I just had to pul out Sentimental Journey!!

Well??  you like??  I like the finished product.  (nothing like patting myself on the back, huh?  hehe!!)  The base is kraft (soon to be crumb cake)  I stamped a background with sahara sand ink with the word "journey" and the suitcase.  The dsp is travel journal.  The rest is pretty self explanitory, I think.  The blue is night of navy and the orange is pumpkin pie.

I would really like to know what you think - I could use some "welcome back" love ;)

2 comments:

Stephanie A said...

Welcome back! I have missed your posts! Love the card you made! I bet she was happy to get it! Its a great set for a travel agent!

stephanie "soup" said...

I felt lost without you in our state !!!!!! Great card---how appropriate---wish I had the oompf to get at the card making thing (believe me, I have lots of supplies to do it with) How can I persuade you to sell me that wedding card that you made that I slobbered over??????????????