Thursday, August 19, 2010

feEd mE

Hi All!!!

Where does the time go?  HUH???  WHERE?!??!?!? 

I have a scrapbook page to share with you today.  I have been really working to get some scrapbooking caught up.....notice I said "some"  not "all."  lol!!!  I am so far behind, I don't think I will ever catch up! 

Every year, we take our daughter to feed fish at at town Linesville.  They have a spillway where carp collect to eat, eat and eat some more!  Anyway - our daughter gets a kick out of them flipping around for chunks of bread. 

Well, enough carp crap......LOL!!!!!

The colors I used here are chocolate chip, very vanilla, marina mist and baja breeze.   I love this color combo!!

My title is chipboard letters that Stampin' Up! retired last catalog and for the life of me, I can't remember what the set is called.  But you can get this look but using the new alphabet soup chipboard letter set in the current catalog.  Just mix and match your letters - this is a great way to use up letters when you don't have your whole title in one font.  I colored them with a sponge dauber and very vanilla craft ink.  After they were dry, I sanded the edges with a precision file in the new distressing kit.  The layered border above the title is a piece of baja breeze that was punched with the scallop edge punch with a piece of marina mist that was punched with the brand new dotted scallop ribbon border punch and then topped off with a tiny sliver of chocolate chip card stock.

To finish off my photo collage block - I wanted to add some texture and of course, ribbon......duh!  {lol}  I cut panels of chocolate chip, marina mist and baja breeze and then ran them through the big shot with various texture folders.  The chocolate chip is textured with the polka dot folder, the marina mist is accented with elegant lines and the baja breeze is all done up with the manhattan flower folder.  I then cut a tiny slit along the photo edge with my hobby blade to feed the 1/8th inch taffeta ribbon through to tie a bow around those panels to soften them up a little :)
Did you notice the brad accents in the lower right hand corner of the picture block????  They are the 5/16th inch brads with brad washers made with the itty bitty punch pack.

well.....that's all folks!  I am going to get some work done today...for sure....well, most likely........probably................I hope..............................well - probably not, but it sounded good, right??  LOL!!!

ALL RIGHT .....enough all ready!!  get off my back - I'm only one person.  I will try to get some work done!  hehehe!!

No comments: