Monday, August 9, 2010

It's just another manic monday.......

......ohhhhh....oohhhhh.....ooohhhhhh.....wish it was sunday......oohhhh......oohhhhh....oooohhhhh.....hubby's home that day.......ooohhhh....oohhh...ooohhhh......i could use a "mental health" day.....oohhh...ooohhh....oooohhh...........i didn't get one yesterday.......

LOL!!!!

it just came to me - I had to get it out!
It took me this long to get my Mojo Monday card ready for you.......well - at least it is still Monday, right???  lol!

I have really been neglectful of getting cards out that I need to.....So, I am starting a clean slate today starting with this mojo monday card.

I don't think there is a cuter set than Fox and Friends to make baby cards out of.  It is my "go to" set since Stampin' Up! retired my beloved Nursery Necessities :)  I also am totally in love with the baby tees wheel, but I used that one last time - so I went back to Fox and Friends :) 

I do have a tiny confession though....most of you have probably already caught me!  I hear you - you are huffing under your breath and asking " how could she do this to us???"  "does she think we don't pay attention to her detail??"  So, I will get this off my chest right now - The so saffron designer series paper is from a retired pack, Sweet Pea.  I have all of the new designer series patterns....but they were down stairs and I was up stairs......I wasn't leaving my room before I had too!  ( I can only send my daughter for so many things.....you know?  She can handle a drink for mommy or the phone...but a stack of designer series paper that is on top of the entertainment stand to keep it from her hands to begin with????  I don't think so!)

I get alot of comments from club members that they could never come up with the color combinations that I do themselves.  Well - listen here Stampers......I am not a color putting together genius - that is for sure!!  I always pull out my color coach or the Idea Book and Catalog.  Today's color combination came straight from the Nursery Suite Simply Scrappin' kit.  I just omitted regal rose and used early espresso instead of chocolate chip.  (another confession......do you see a pattern forming here???  lol!.....my chocolate chip is packed in my bag for club week and I don't like to take things in and out of there.  I am afraid I don't put them back - so if I can substitute - I usually do....lol!)

How sweet is that sentiment???  It is from Curly Cute.  I used my photo corner punch to edge it out on the ends......if you leave me enough sweet nothin's in my comment section, maybe I can whip up a tutorial for you :)

Oh yeah......You knew I had to throw some brad washers in there, huh?  My tutorial for those is HERE.  These washers were made with the circle punch from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack instead of the 1/4 inch circle (which is retired, by the way - and wouldn't fit these brads anyway! ).

Well, whisper sweet nothin's in my comment section, I could really use them this week........

I have a scrapbook layout to share with you....I will try to get it up for tomorrow for you.

2 comments:

Danielle Daws said...

This is so adorable! Love it!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is just too cute! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday! :)