Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Go Bold....or Go Home!

When I was presented with a color challenge of Rich Razzleberry, Pacific Point and Old Olive.....I immediately thought of bold......not "pretty" or "soft".....I mean....bold.  So - here is how I interpreted that.....


How did I do?  I must say, the picture doesn't give this card justice.  I just have not had good luck at the pictures lately.  argh!! 

I did pretty it up a bit though.....after stamping stamps from Awash with Flowers onto the whisper white, I sprayed it with smooch spritz to glam it up!  In real life - it is soooo pretty...yet bold.  Does that make sense?  lol!!  The sentiment is from Perfect Punches.  I punched it with the modern label punch.  I then made a mat for it with my big shot and the movers and shakers die - I love that thing!!!!  I then punched a 1 1/4 inch circle to sandwich it between a basic black wide oval punch.  That's a whole lotta punchin'!  hehehe!!!  I then absolutely had to bling it up with the adhesive rhinestones that Stampin' Up! now offers - THANK YOU STAMPIN' UP!!!!  Also...I layered the ribbon.  I put two pieces of basic black satin ribbon overlapping to create a backing for the rich razzleberry satin ribbon.  See??

Can you see?  I'm telling you...my pictures aren't up to par.....

And to finish up my "visual triangle" between the knot, the sentiment I decided to add some more bling-o flanked with basic black punches.

And....bling-o was his name-o!!  HAHAHA!!!!  I had to throw that in!

How about the inside, folks??? 

I hope you all have a great day - now go make time to STAMP!!!!
I would love to know what you think....go ahead.....make my day....leave me some lovin' in the comment section :)

No comments: