Thursday, March 10, 2011

Singin' in the rain........

i'm just a singin' in the rain!

I don't know about you - but I am tired of rain!!!  So I have whipped up a little sping goodness for you this morning.  I have been working on my studio move this week......but tool some time this morning to stamp some petals out.  I came across some challenges I thought I might incorporate.  The first one was Create with Connie and Mary - they proposed a color challenge for today.

And then I came across the PPA challenge - spring bonnet- perfect!!!

Do you wnat to see what I whipped up this morning???


I can't hear you.........


that's better!

The flower petals were stamped by inking them up in so saffron and then using a sponge dauber to put real red where the flower center will be.  Then they were punched out with the build a blossom punch - amking this flower easy peasy to put together!!  The flower center was stamped in chocolate chip and then punched with the boho blossom punch - cute, huh?  lol!  Wanna see a little closer?

You know I couldn't just put that flower on my card all flat like, right?????  So look at the dimension -

This one will have to be hand delivered, that is for sure :)

Well....what do you think?

10 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the colors! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

Deb said...

W-O-W!!! I LOVE this! You used these colors perfectly! I love the way you inked up the flower petals! Thank you for joining us this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

Debbie Henderson said...

Stunning card! Love the two ink colors on the petals. Thanks for joining us thsi week at Create with Connie & Mary!

MAT said...

I love your card. Now if you can only get us a nice DRY day.........

Melanie C said...

Beautiful card - I love how you colored the flower. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

Carrie Gaskin said...

This is so very pretty - great use of the challenge colours. Thanks for playing at CCMC this week!

Connie Babbert said...

Gorgeous way to color the flowers! Thanks for playing along with us on Create with Connie and Mary this week!

Lisa Martz said...

Regina, this is so pretty! I love the way you tucked the red into your flower creases to give it some brilliance. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary challenge!

Mary Brown said...

I love how you did the shading on your petals - BEAUTIFUL!! Thanks for playing along this week on the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

bonnie w said...

love the color choices.yes all mine have to be hand del, the flower begs to be 3D
great card