Tuesday, March 1, 2011

From the archives.......

Hi All!  I have pulled out a little goodness from my archives......lol!!  I made a stack of these for my daughter's dance instructor for Christmas this year.  The stamp set is really retired.....but I will hang onto it as long as my little one dances her Wednesday nights away.  I must confess....this post is really directed for my club ladies.....we did a bleaching technique last month and I was explaining different types of stamp sets that worked well with that technique and I was telling them about these cards.  I don't usually post anything that is retired.....but the stamp set is the only thing retired here....the rest is current goodness.

Here is a picture of the card I made:

I sewed on the blushing bride ribbon in a random, zig zaggy like fashion.  Want a  closer look at the dancer?  I colored her with stampin write markers - pretty in pink, regal rose, and blush blossom.

Oops!  My bad!!!  The buttons were just out of my stash.....just random buttons - so I guess everything wasn't current goodness after all......


Well....I better run - life is chomping at my heels, again ;)

No comments: