Monday, March 26, 2012

Have I told You Lately........

.....that I love this designer series paper???

I can't believe that it is available for such a short time - Sale a Bration Rocked!!  Only a few more days left.

I decided to do something a little different with the ribbon that is in the Everyday Enchantment collection.  We curled it like curly ribbon in club last month, I heated it with my heat tool wrapped around a pencil for the Limoge Trinket box a post or two earlier.  Wonder what I did with today's post????  Hmmmm.....


Well I have a scrapbook layout to share today.  I have VERY few pictures of my daughter and I together because I am the one always behind the lense......but one day I handed my camera to the hubby and he clicked a few pictures for me.  So I had to scrap it, right?  lol  Wanna see?



I just swoon over this pack of paper - {{sigh}}

Take a closer look at the flowers.  I used the mixed bunch punch and various flower dies in my big shot.



Did you see it??  Did you?
What I did with the ribbon???

Go back up and look again - now do you see?

Yes - I pierced circles on my layout and used the sale a bration ribbon to stitch on the layout.  cute?  right?


Well, thanks for checking in on me today - now to getr the little one out to the bus stop :)

No comments: