Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Will you put it with a Fox?

Or will you put it in this box?


Sorry {blush} - could't resist.  :)

I bet you are really wondering where I am going with this........I know I sure would be.....LOL



Well - I have still been tinkering with the templates from Paper Crafters Sampler Library and I had to try one of the Limoge Trinket Boxes from 2011 Christmas Issue.  I mean -I had to - how could you not want to try one of these awesome boxes?

So - You wanna see my version of the Limoge Trinket Box?  I would love to share it with you.



I am really  - I mean REALLY - gonna miss the Sale A Bration designer series paper, Everyday Enchantment.  It is just so beautiful!

And not to mention that there is a coordinating pack of brads and organza ribbon that you can also get for FREE!  Here is a closer shot of the flower on top. 



Did you see that curled up ribbon?  I took the ribbon and taped the end to a pencil (it was closest - looking for a round dowel rod was out of the question - lol!) and spiralled (is that a word?) it around the pencil and taped the other end to the pencil.  Then I pulled out my trusty Heat tool and heated it up.  Let it cool and took off pencil - PERFECT - cool curled ribbon.  {{luv}}

I would love your thoughts on this cutie -

No comments: