Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day....A day late....

and a dollar short! lol!

This was the card I made my Dad for Father's Day. Things around here have been ignorant busy for over a week....sorry for the lack of posting!


The card base is actually chocolate chip (hard to tell in the picture). The left panel is close to cocoa ran through the crimper - I really love that thing!!! - and then I swiped it with the close to cocoa pad to "grunge" it up a bit. I used the mat pack and piercer to line up the brad holes....I could not line them up with out that thing! The right panel is from Afternoon Tea. See??? All of the paper in that pack isn't feminine....I originally thought it would all be feminine looking....but not so. Speaking of Afternoon Tea....This is the last month to order from the Spring Mini Catalog. The "Happy Father's Day" sentiment comes from All Holidays and is stamped with close to cocoa ink onto confetti cream card stock.


I stamped the sea shells from Sea Side onto confetti cream with basic brown ink. I water colored them with ink pad refills and an aquapainter. I adhered them with stampin' dimensionals - are you surprised???? lol! See the bling on the sea shells??? I found, in my stash, a pen that is glittery....I tried it. I think it looks nice, do you? I had to add bling - but not too much bling....this was my Dad's card after all! hehehe!!!!

That about sums it up! Don't forget about my Retirement Stamp Sale - This is the only week!!!!

No comments: