Wednesday, June 18, 2008

NEW PRODUCT LINE FOR STAMPIN' UP!

Did I get your attention??????

Stampin' Up! told the demonstrators last week that they would be releasing a new "product line" next week...meaning this week. Needless to say...the speculation was brewing.... I voted to have them go into a stamped chocolate line...the perfect excuse to eat chocolate while stamping, right??? Well, I can tell you right off....it is not a chocolate line! (They never listen to me.....why not????)

Do I still have your attention????

Well....Yesterday was the day. They were releasing the information in an audio download at noon mountain time....3:00 for us in PA. My download took about an hour to download....I think the demonstrators crashed the system!!! lol! So I waited.....and waited....and waited......waited some more.....Then finally.....there it was!

Wanna know what the "new line" is???? It' is rude for me to string you along, huh? So no more stringing......

Our new line is an extension of the Definitely Decorative line. Stampin' Up! has introduced the Decor Elements line. It is a line of self adhesive vinyl wall decoration. There will be phrases and images that already coordinate with Stampin' Up!'s product line. The line will be released in three colors for now. There are 100 images and phrases in white and chocolate....hey!! I guess they did listen to me...We just can't eat it! hehehe!!! And there will be one image in Kraft.

They are to post the sales brochure online today...pending no crashing of sites...I will post it here for you to see.

Stampin Up! is manufacturing them right in Riverton, Utah...just like our stamps...made in the good 'ol US of A!!!!!! Way to go Stampin Up! :)

EYA: Here is the brochure to download:

decor elements

No comments: