Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Welcome baby!

It seems like everyone I know is having babies!!! It is so exciting! Today's card went out with yesterday's mail in a care package for a good friend from high school that had a baby girl. it was her third...and from what I hear the two older kiddos are big helpers! I can't wait for her to come to PA so I can meet the newest addition. Anyway, here is the card.
The base is pretty in pink (what else???? right?) The stroller image, from fun and fast notes, was stamped onto whisper white card stock with basic brown ink. I water colored it with classic ink refills and an aquapainter. I added sparkle on the dots and the heart with dazzling diamonds and a 2 way glue pen. What little girl's stroller would be complete without bling?!?!??!? Right? I matted that onto regal rose.

The sentiment is from nursery necessities, inked with regal rose. The ric rak is from beachfront ribbon originals cut to size. See the adornments????


I used the beads from the pink bead dou and a staple to hold the ric rak down. Now I need more colors of bead dous!!!!!

No comments: