Wednesday, February 4, 2009

How sweet it is

...to be among new rubbah!!! I pulled out me sweet stems stamp set, which you will receive as part of your stamp camp fee at the end of February, and used it in a different way...at least I think I did....lol!

Here is my card for you today:


Isn't it sweet? I think so, if I may say so myself.....

The main image panel was made by stamping the stem of one of the sweet stems flowers in close to cocoa. I put the little hearts on the tops as "flowers." They were punched with my heart to heart punch. I mounted them up on stampin' dimensionals. All of the designer series paper is candy lane. All edges were sponged with close to cocoa and a stampin' sponge. Did you notice the ribbon? It is the riding hood striped grosgrain, but I sponged it with close to cocoa to tone down the white stripes....you like? And then there are two brand spankin' new chocolate chip corduroy buttons (these are actually brads...but they are in the button collection :) ) in the top corner.....Oh how I lOVE these!!!!! I will be putting together a "share" with the new accessories very soon...be sure to keep on the look out!

Here is a different angle to see the dimension and those beauties!!!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Do you have a step by step on this card?? I am new at this and want to learn how.. Can you help please??
Thanks for sharing.
Pam