Monday, February 9, 2009

I LOVE ACCESSORIES!!!!

Hi All!

I have opened up another designer series paper share...if you are interested in that, please contact me right away. As soon as it is filled, I will send the order in and get it to you.

Now...what I really came to tell you about to day is ACCESSORIES!!!!!

I am totally in love with the new accessories that are offered in this catalog! But, buying a package of every new embellishment would cost over $190! Yikes!! That is why I offering up a
"share" of embellishments!


Here is what you will get:

3 Kiwi Kiss Corduroy Buttons
3 Chocolate Chip Corduroy Buttons
3 Kraft Corduroy Buttons
3 Pacific Point Corduroy Buttons
3 Pumpkin Pie Corduroy Buttons
3 Summer Sun Corduroy Buttons
3 1/2" Library clips (one Chocolate Chip, one Old Olive, one Whisper White)
10 Latte Buttons (one of each style)
4 Jumbo 5/16" brads (one Chocolate Chip, one Very Vanilla, one Whisper White, one Silver)
4 Jumbo 5/8" brads(one Chocolate Chip, one Very Vanilla, one Whisper White, one Silver)
4 Flower bards - assorted colors (one pumpkin pie, one pretty in pink , one so saffron, one chocolate chip)
1 Fleurette Flower (these will be randomly chosen and placed in your sampler)

44 Pieces in all!!!

The cost of 1 share is only $20, plus shipping if applicable.

Feel free to buy more than one spot, you are going to love these new embellishments!!!


fine print: Each product share will consist of 7 members. Once all 7 members of each share have paid for their shares, I will order your product.

No comments: