Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Texturz fun!

Hi Stampers!

The minute I unpacked my new box of goods.....I jumped online to check out the color challenge today....it is to use tempting turquoise, pixie pink, green galore, and lovely lilac! I don't think my new Thoughts and prayers stamp set would work for that......I could have used petal pizazz....but my mind would not let me leave a layout that was in my head.....why do I do this to myself!?!??!?! LOL!!

So...even though I did not use new rubbah....I used some neglected rubbah - Sock Monkey. I loved this set when I first got it and I have really been neglecting it. My layout would not allow that sweet monkey though....oh my! Here is what I came up with:

Wouldn't this be cute for a young girl's birthday?? I don't have a ton of time for deets....but look at the sweet embossing I did.....with my new Stampin' Up! Backgrounds 1 texture plates!!!


I will come back later to post more details...until then - Happy Stampin'!

No comments: