Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Happy Anniversary!


Jeff & my wedding anniversary was on the 16th of this month and this is the card I gave him. Earlier this month I realized that I didn't have any stamp sets that were masculine. So....you know how it is.....I ordered a bunch. Our anniversary was on a Sunday and the sets were due to ship to me on Monday....figures! So I pulled out my tried and true Baroque Motifs. I absolutely LOVE this stamp set. You can do so much with it!
I started with my color scheme: Whisper White, Basic Black and Real Red. The front image was stamped in basic black on whisper white and I cut it out, leaving the centers stick out past my cutting. I mounted that on a slightly larger piece of real red. The band around the black matted white center strip is actually 1/4" Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon. It is hard to tell in the picture that it is ribbon....but it is! The other stamping is pretty self explanatory. I will be posting other cards made with this set to show you how much I truly love it!

No comments: