Wednesday, September 26, 2007

More Baroque Motifs.....



As I promised yesterday....I have more Baroque Motifs for you!


This card starts out with a Soft Sky base. I sponged lightly around the edges of all the Soft Sky pieces and card base with Blue Bayou. The second layer on the card base is River Rock. All three of these colors are from the In Color 2007-2008 Collection. They are only available until June 30, 2008. For the top and bottom segments of this card I stamped the Swirl from Baroque Motifs in Blue Bayou and stamped the smallest flower from the same set in Soft Sky.
The center segment is also Soft Sky. The "Warm Wishes" is stamped in Soft Sky. That stamp is from the Hugs & Wishes stamp set. The medallion stamp is also from Baroque Motifs. I stamped it on Soft Sky with Soft Sky ink rock and rolled in Blue Bayou ink. I then punched a hole with the 1/16 inch Hand Held Punch and put a gold brad in the center. I placed that up on a Stampin' Dimensional.

No comments: