Friday, September 14, 2007

Snowflakes falling


Hi! I wanted to share a card with you that I made to sell at an upcoming show. I started with a Purely Pomegranate base. On Whisper White I stamped snowflakes from "The Snowflake Spot" in Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi and Blue Bayou in a random pattern. I then stamped snowflakes in Wild Wasabi on Wild Wasabi on the center band. I made a ribbon slider by stamping "joy" on whisper white and punching with my large ovel punch. Using the horizontal slot punch, I punched a hole on both sides. After all of that, I sponged the white edges with Purely Pomegratate. I then rand the piece of Double Stitched ribbon through the "slider" and ahered that to the Wild Wasabi band. Finish assembling the cards and voila!


I really love this stamp set...it is so versatile! I will show you another day a card that uses this same stamp set that has some sparkle....love that dazzling diamonds!

No comments: