Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Scrapping again!

Hi All!

I have a two page scrapbook layout to share with you today. Want some background on the pictures? They close ups of my daughter when she was under a year old. One night we were playing and she kept making different funny faces...so you know me...I grabbed my camera. Wanna see the pages?



The background pages are pixie pink. I stamped the background paper with the multiple flower stamp in Boho Backgrounds and used my white gel pen to accent the flower centers. Patterned paper is from DS Flowers for You. I scalloped the edges by punching circles with my 1 inch circle punch and adhering them to the edge of my patterned paper. They were lavender lace, by the way. The black and white flowers are rub ons from Sale a Bration....I rubbed them onto whisper white card stock and cut them out. Ribbon is black gingham ribbon - obviously...lol! "silly faces" title uses the Taffy Alphabet - I love this alphabet!!!


The left hand page:



The right hand page:





On the card making front - I have been busy designing the projects for the up coming stamp camp "Are you Tart or Tangy." You will not be disappointed in the projects and it is filling up...so be sure to get registered.


2 comments:

Gail S. said...

Keep the scrapbook pages coming! I love cards but I also love scrapbooking. Thanks for the ideas.

Anonymous said...

Great job. LOVE the colors you chose!!!