Thursday, May 1, 2008

We have a winner...Karen!

Poor Karen......she takes so much harassment for being the lucky winner of door prizes at a lot of stamp camps. She has won some really cool things...if I can say so myself. Well....Sunday's Scrapbook Purse Camp was no different. Wanna see what she won?????? I think it is the cutest!



A purse/tote made from two Carousel Notes (page 7 in the Occasions Mini Catalog) and one of their envelopes! I made a bag of punched shapes using the Afternoon Tea paper and some Hodgepodge Hardware in Antique Brass.


The Carousel Notes were stamped with my newest love...Twill Background...in soft sky. I stamped the large flower from the pretties kit with polka dot background in chocolate chip ink. The flower was held on with a build a brad...love 'em! The handles were the smooth and silky chocolate chip satin ribbon from theater originals ribbon. And the handle holes were adorned with jumbo eyelets! Can you imagine....tons of my favorites on one little project!!! whooohoooo!!!!1


Congratulations Karen!!!!!!


Wonder what will be the door prize at the Tart & Tangy Camp.....you will have to come and find out. :)

No comments: