Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Going to miss my Bali Breeze!

I made up a gift bag and coordinating card last night with the Bali Breeze designer series paper. It is a pretty safe bet to say it will retire since it has the current year's In Colors in it. Make sure you stock up before it is gone....I sure am going to! I have eyed the large flower design on one of the sides for a while now. It really is a big pattern to use for card making, in my opinion. But what if you cut it apart? Hmmm...........

Wanna see?


I really like it...do you?


Here is a closer look at the card:


The sentiment (which is the only thing stamped here) "for you" is from Fresh Cuts. It was available last month as a sneak peek but won't be available now until the release of the new Idea Book and Catalog in August.


Did you see the bling on that flower????? I used the 2 way glue pen and fine cosmo glitter to outline it. I then used a five petal punched flower, some flower fusion felt flowers and a rhinestone brad (ice rhinestone brads) to dress up the center. I love it! :)


I must say, I don't think the pictures do it justice for how sparkly it really is...not to toot my own horn :)


recipe:
stamps: fresh cuts
card stock: tempting turquoise, purely pomegranate
accessories: bali breeze ds paper, pomegranate double stitched ribbon, 2 way glue pen, fine cosmo glitter, flower fusion, ice rhinestone brads, 5 petal punch, stampin dimensionals

No comments: