Monday, July 7, 2008

So sad to see you go.......

I will really miss both the designer series patterned paper and the stamp set used on this card. The paper is porcelain prints and the stamp set is wild rose. I think the single stemmed rose in this set is absolutely gorgeous!

I have to be very quick today....my little one has her first dentist appointment today and we are totally playing it up! I was deathly afraid of the dentist when I was little....still not to keen on one...hence my yucky teeth. I know it is something I just need to get over....but I can't. One day I will just build the courage and I will have to spend a medium fortune in my mouth....i am past a small fortune...lol! So anyway....it is very important to my husband and I that she not be afraid...so we have been talking this up big time...after she and I will go to buy a toy of her choice and to lunch together. I will have a small fortune in today, huh? wow....I sure got side tracked.....


Back to this card. I submitted it for a contest a while back. The layout is extremely simple but I did a few neat things with the center image. I cut the white panel with my colluzle cutter on an even number ring (don't know which one...I don't have the card in my position, I sent it in...remember? lol) I cut the blue bayou oval on an odd number ring. The reason I know that is if you cut an "odd number" circle or oval, you can scallop it with your 3/16th inch corner rounder- making a scalloped oval. The black mat wasn't cut with my colluzle though.....


Have any guesses what I used?


It is a Stampin' Up! product.......


know yet?


Is comes in two sizes....


any guesses?


Wanna see it up close?


Know yet?


I used the large oval punch to line around the oval! The colluzle made the mat bigger than I wanted so I experimented a little.....you should try it!


Did you guess the oval punch???? Be honest! hehehe!!!


Anyway...gotta dash! Don't forget to check out the bling!!! Fine Cosmo Glitter at its finest! I kill myself!! LOL!!! Fine glitter at its finest...get it? hehe!!!

No comments: