Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Give me some "monkey" love.......

Some Sock Monkey love, that is!!! Get your minds out of the gutters!!!!! How could you not love this little guy?

Don't you just love that little sock monkey??? It will be available in the upcoming 2008/2009 Fall & Winter Idea Book and Catalog. I knew as soon as I saw it...I wanted to watercolor it, of course, and another coloring technique I will show you another time.....


There are so many new things on this card.....let's see....
first off - all of the stamps are from from Sock Monkey....so cute!!!
And some new In Colors....the card base is Baja Breeze and those mats around the monkey and the sentiment circle are Riding Hood Red - all to die for!!!!
ooo.....and the designer series paper....the chocolate chip with white polka dots.....oh my....that is from Bella Rose Designer Series Paper - A MUST HAVE!!!!
did you see that scalloped edge??? Yes....that is the scalloped edge punch at work!!!! ANOTHER MUST HAVE!!!!!
I threw in a few oldies, but goodies too! The close to cocoa mat, very vanilla (sentiment panel) and watercolor paper.....and of course the aquapainter and ink refills to watercolor with....most of the refills were the new in colors....delish!!!!

No comments: