Saturday, August 2, 2008

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!

You guys won't believe what was just released at Convention yesterday!!! I wasn't there, but my upline called me to confirm that the rumors were true.....hi Pam! :)

Stampin' Up! has joined up with Sizzix!!!! We will be now carrying an exclusive die cutting system and Stampin' Up! exclusive dies that coordinate with our stamp sets!!!!! How unbelievable is this????? From what I understand customers will be able to order these things beginning September 2.

Wait until you see the dies....oh my!!! Some of my favorites are scalloped circles (larger than our punches!!!!), border dies, a little scalloped envelope die that puts the score lines right on your cut out, pennant dies....and too many more to even remember off hand.

I know that this will be a definite must for card makers and scrap bookers alike!!! I can't wait to get my new lot of goodies!!!!! And you want to know what?????? Our system cuts any other dies already on the market!!!! And with the steel dies you can cut multiple sheets of card stock at a time....and oh yeah....you can cut 50 different materials with this system!!

Oh...I am too excited about this!!!

Can I get a woop woop???? (Or a "hoo hoo" as my daughter says!!! lol)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's a big "WOOP WOOP" and a big "HOO HOO" can't wait to see this--you did say that you are getting one, yes??????

steph