Monday, August 11, 2008

The tension is mounting!!!!!

The new catalog goes live at noon today - MOUNTAIN TIME!!!!! Come on Stampin' Up! Don't you know that is 2:00 pm here????? This is like torture!!! I am ordering my big shot and accessories today!!!! I need new stuff!

If you picked up your copy of the Idea Book and Catalog from me - what do you think? Each catalog blows the other one's away, in my opinion! I look and drool...look and drool....wish and dream....pine over each page thinking of ideas of what I would do with each set! I do not have a problem! You won't get me to admit anything! lol!!! I have so many stamp camp ideas rolling around in my little head and stamp club things I want to do....so many ideas, so little time! Sleep is underrated, right?

Stay tuned -
I am working on ribbon share information and a club where you can earn you Big Shot over a 4 month period and earn extra freebies!!!!!

OH MY......My ordering is yearning to be entered in the computer!

NOTE: Check out all of the new links on the left hand side of my blog! Never Seen Before Sale, a Recruiting Special and after the New Idea Book and Catalog goes live - you will be able to access it right from here! (Just click on the picture)

I have also included a link to my favorite Stampin Up Color Combo Chart!!!!!

No comments: