Thursday, July 3, 2008

Want some news for the weekend????

Well......Stampin' Up! has released some info to the demonstrators and I thought I would release it to you! :)


1. All new set sin the next Idea Book and Catalog will be die cut!!! Yes...you heard me! DIE CUT!!!!! punch out, mount and get stamping in minutes!


2. Hodgepodge Hardware is 25 % off, while supplies last! wow!!!


3. decor elements are now available for you to purchase...click on the photo on my side bar to view the brochure....they are really nice!


4. Oh yeah...did I mention that I have seen some new stuff from the Fall/Winter Idea Book and Catalog??? That will have to remain a teaser! hehehe!!!!


I will be away all weekend...so thing will be a little quiet around the blog.


Enjoy your weekend and stay safe!

Happy Birthday America!!!!!

No comments: