Thursday, September 10, 2009

Upcoming Stamp Camp

**Note: This will remain at the top of my blog until the registration deadline, please scroll down for latest posts :)

HI Stampers!!!

Here is some information on the next Stamp Camp:


We will be making this awesome Scrapbook!!! There are more pages than what you are seeing here - I want to keep a few things a surprise ;)


You pull a tab and the pages flip open - I {luv} it!!!


I have two dates reserved for this camp. Sunday, September 27th at 2:00 pm or Monday, September 28th at 6:30 pm. I am limiting the registrants to 8 each day so DO NOT DELAY in reserving your spot. The cost is $25.00. The last day for registration is THIRSDAY, SEPTEMBER 10th.


You can also order a kit for the same price, shipping will be extra if needed to send it out to you.

Email me for details, regcorn@zoominternet.net

No comments: