Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thank You for your patience.

HI Stampers!
Sorry it has been a while....things have been spinning around here lately! lol! My little one has started preschool and dance classes this week....let the taxi-ing around begin!!!

So the title is appropriate for two reasons....1.) thank YOU for your patience with me and 2.) the card I made today will contain the tuition for my daughter's preschool next month - thanking the teacher and assistant for their patience with preschool age children and making learning for them fun! Now I have MANY Thank You cards in my stash that I could use...but I got a delivery of some more new stuff today, so I had to use one of my new hostess sets - country morning.
Wanna see it??

I am in super busy mode still today.....so I can't get into too many details, but I will hit some highlights :)

I watercolored the image with ink refills and an aquapainter. I ruffled the double stitched bashful blue ribbon on one end before adhering it down to the card's front panel. I then adhered 1/4 inch black grosgrain ribbon across the top so the gather wouldn't show. The sentiment is from teeny tiny wishes - no surprise there, huh? lol! The buttons are summer sun corduroy and sherbet designer buttons. The designer series paper is from night and day in the holiday mini. But "it is all black and white" you say......I sponged it with so saffron ( card base) and crushed curry (mat for front).

Oh yeah! I put crystal effects on the glass jars - fun touch!!!!!

Here is a closer look at the coloring and the ribbon:

Did you notice that I used so saffron, crushed curry card stocks but the summer sun button looks great with it??? Get out your goods....and use 'em! hehe!!!


BY the way...this will tickle your funny bone, maybe. When I sat down to make this card I had it in my mind that I was going to do a black/cream/red type of theme.....the yellows would not leave me alone!!!!!!



spread your love....let me know what you think by leaving me a comment below ;)

No comments: