Tuesday, September 22, 2009

has it really been a whole week!??!?!?!

I can't believe it has been a week since I posted any eye candy for you! What is up with that?

Well....I have an excuse....really, I do. I am still trying to find my groove with adding preschool and dance classes to my mix. Wonder how my daughter feels? lol!

Well....I did stamp this morning. Housework will have to wait....it will still be there, trust me, it will still be there. You know my motto is....and almost everyone who knows me personally has heard me say that "If I were to find out tomorrow that I was going to die....I would never think to myself....Boy - I wish I would have run that vacuum just one more time." Right??

So anyway...here is my card today

I based it on the mojo monday sketch for this week. I couldn't get the two rows of circles to work out right....So I trashed the second row of circles. How liberating that was!

All of the stamps except the sentiment are from the level 2 hostess stamp set in the mini catalog, snow buddies. There are so many adorable add on things to the snowmen in this set....LOVE IT!





I masked the larger snowman off to stamp the second one. I added their hats and arms. I colored the main image with my blender pen and watercolor crayons. I sparkled up the snowmen with my two way glue pen and dazzling diamonds, can you see that? That main image panel is mounted up on stampin dimensionals. The card base is old olive and I stamped it with two of the snowflakes in whisper white craft ink and old olive. The bashful blue layer got its bling on by using versamark and iridescent ice embossing powder. **I have been trying to stand my ground people...you do not need to buy preglittered paper at $4 a sheet - make your own with the stuff you already have in your stash. Ok...enough of my bossiness! The real red circles were stamped with another snowflake from the set and embossed with iridescent ice embossing powder also. I punched them with the 1 3/8 circle punch. My sentiment is from - you guessed it - teeny tiny wishes. Oh yeah...the ribbon is striped grosgrain red ribbon.


What do you think?

1 comment:

Andrea M said...

This is so cute! Love the snowmen :)